Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Galli | Soho Slumpin

So this is an exciting post...I met Hailey Baldwin. She is a total babe. She was nice although we didn't really have a chance to talk to her since she was finishing her meal at her rumored favorite restaurant in Soho, Galli. She was leaving and I had to stop her because she has been a huge fashion influence for me. She rocks so many different looks and I love that about her. 
Don't mind my (too happy) face
Inside Galli, delicious food btw! I got the Penne Al Vodka.
My roomie looking fierce AF in Topshop.
Peep her cute shoes!!
Add me on snapchat for more sarcasm - meest
B&W
Shoe game strong?
Shoes: Steve Madden
Also, really quick - lets talk about shoes, baby. (Bad song reference?) These bad boys only cost my $40 from Aldo! I had my eye on them for SOooo long and they finally went on sale! They were originally $90. To be honest, they're not horribly uncomfortable, but they're definitely not my first shoe choice. I can wear these for about 3 hours until my feet start to regret my choice in footwear.
And I leave you off with a picture of me and all my beautiful roommates from our first night together! 

Thanks for reading guys!
Miranda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment