Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas | Home

This Christmas, I decided to be a lot more prepared than I was for last Christmas. I did my research and came up with a humble list of presents I would be more than happy to receive (Which I emailed to my mom at 1 am because what else am I doing at 1 am?). I have to say, I am super thankful and beyond happy with the gifts I got this year. I'll start with my wishlist then I'll show you guys a couple of the other things my mom surprised me with! 

Wishlist
- LAHearts (not available) & Me To Shirt 
(I got it in black but it is only available in mauve now)
And plot twist: My amazing mom actually got me everything on my list! (Thanks mommy!)

And then to add to my happiness she surprised me with a refurbished Canon that is absolutely amazing which I cannot wait to take pictures for the blog with! She also accidentally ordered the wrong color MAC lipstick at first so she ended up giving me two. I can't remember the exact name of the color right now but it's a red-ish pink (so cute). Also, a macaron making set!!! So excited about that, hopefully I can make them taste just as good as Laudreè but probably not. 
This Christmas was honestly so nice and just reminded me of how blessed I am to have the family that I have. I love them so much. I hope all of your holidays were filled with joy and love.
*Disclaimer: None of this is meant to be taken
 as bragging. This post is just because I know 
how fun it is to be nosy and to see what other people 
got for Christmas. I am very grateful for my family and 
the gifts I received this Christmas.
Also my brother and my mom and I thought it would be hysterical to buy the whole family onesies so we could open our presents and spend Christmas morning in them together. So enjoy this nice picture of my brother and I in our onesies...

Happy Holidays!
Thanks for reading guys!
Miranda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment