Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Inspo | Obsessed

This is a new type of post for me...it's some photos I've stocked up on my iPhoto over the past couple of months. These are photos of celebrities or just people I have seen pop up on my dashboard on Tumblr. I always look to other women for inspiration. Most of my daily outfits incorporate something I've seen on someone else. It's a great way to change things up and feel fresh in the same clothes.
Miss Gigi Hadid rocking a sweater midi dress and the cutest lilac adidas sneaks. Her messy braid really adds to the look as well!


One word for this coat. NEED. This is the most essential item in a girls closet. This coat can be dressed up or dressed down. I love how this girl styled it with slightly ripped girlfriend jeans, ankle strap pointy toes and a simple white t-shirt. Her sunnies are also super cute! I have yet to find my neutral colored midi coat but if this one showed up at my door, I would not say no!

Tying shirts that are a little oversized makes for a effortless crop top. I do this with some of my shirts when I'm feeling a little risky and I wanna show skin - great way to change up a simple t-shirt!
Another outfit by my girl, Gigi. She does street style the best in my opinion. A leather jacket is another amazing trend that will hopefully never go out of style. The cut of her jeans allow for her to show some skin between her pants and her sneakers. These sneakers are so great, I have them in white. They feel like you are walking on a cloud. And who doesn't love a great pair of all black comfy and fashionable shoes?
Girl, you are ROCKING the flared pants look. This is what I call business casual. She pairs an oversized bag with a look that is so simple yet so daring because of the angles her blazer and pant combo creates.
I always say if you're having a bad hair day, it's nothing a yankee cap can't fix! Her oversized bomber jacket is so cute and adds to her laid back look.

Please someone tell me who made the rule that says you can't wear white after labor day? Girl, bye! One color outfits are so cute and a great way to stand out. The day after I saw this picture, I went out and bought the same hat in black because black is the new black. And let's be real, her sneakers are perfect. You can never go wrong with Adidas. 
My biggest inspiration - Olivia Palermo slaying at NYFW.
She accessorized her perfectly tailored ensemble 
with cat eye sunnies and pointed toe pumps.
Ken Jen - another big inspo absolutely killing the street style game. I love the mix of neutral colors and her longline vest really adds a nice longline silhouette. 
Don't know who this girl is but damn 
can she rock ankle grazed jeans...
Red lipstick, coffee, camel & black. Enough said.
Another Jenner to influence me...
One of my favorite summer looks. Kylie shows off her amazing figure in a tight midi tank dress. Now, usually I am not the first person to pick out a tight dress 
but everyone could use a black midi in their wardrobe. To my surprise, she 
cuts off her dress with lace up booties that cut right below 
the knee. She pulls this look off because lets face it, she's 
Kylie Jenner and she can pull anything off.
Over the knee, over the knee!!!! If there is one thing every girl should invest in, it's a good pair of over the knee boots. These are to die for! Rosie Huntington-Whiteley 
pairs hers with a black mini which shows off her killer legs. Rosie is bae. 

Thanks for reading guys!
Miranda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment