Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Burrito Saturday | Part 2

This has become sort of a tradition...my roommates and I planned to start going to this Mexican restaurant called Blockheads every Saturday that we are able to drag our sorry (most likely hungover) butts to the city. This Saturday we also decided that in the spirit of the upcoming holiday season, we should try and make our way to Rockefeller Center to see the big tree they decorate every year. Don't get me wrong, I hate Times Square and generally any other touristy area in NYC just as much as the next person but I cannot help myself when it comes to Christmas. If you've ever heard the saying "there's nothing like Christmas in New York" that's because it is 100% true - there is nothing like Christmas in New York. Last night, I went to see the tree for the second time and this time I caught the Saks building light show, it was amazing. So after we stuffed ourselves with $9 burritos and margaritas  (shoutout to our waiter Dexter who bought us some after the first round ps- we still need to find him a Christmas present girls) we headed down to Rockefeller Center. Tara also brought her Sony Cybershot HD and we took a few pictures while walking around the city.

*Thanks to Tara for taking these pictures!*
Sadly, next week marks the beginning of finals week so I most likely 
won't be updating my blog for a little bit. I'll be home for 5 weeks so 
there won't be much content to fill my blog with. Tonight is the 
Victoria Secret Fashion Show and I am most definitely posting 
about my favorite looks sometime this week. Maybe I'll do a what 
I got for Christmas post? Not sure yet. I'll keep everyone updated!
Thanks for reading guys!
Miranda xx


No comments:

Post a Comment