Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Waffle Knit |

As soon as the A|W season rolls around, I make sure I've stocked up on comfy sweaters and cozy scarves. Scarves, for me, are that missing piece of a plain outfit. They just add a little something something. A black scarf is a must have for the colder weather. It matches everything. Paired with my newest ASOS sweater that I'm fawning over. It's super warm and soft. I decided to dress this look up with my favorite pair of heeled boots from Topshop. I got these boots last year on sale for 50$ and they still look brand new! A pair of boots, a scarf, and a sweater is my go-to outfit this Autumn.
Scarf: Cotton On (Sold Out) 
Sweater: Daisy Street Fisherman's Sweater (ASOS)
Jeans: American Eagle 
Boots: Topshop (Sold Out)

Thanks for reading guys!
Miranda xx

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with those boots!!! Cute outfit! xoxo

    http://sandysatisfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete