Monday, November 18, 2013

Topshop Review | Jamie Jeans

Around a month and a half ago, I had the experience of using a personal shopper at Topshop in Soho, NY. I always hear bloggers and friends raving about the Topshop "Leigh Jeans" and the "Joni Jeans." When I arrived to Topshop, the first place I went looking was in the denim section! I knew right away that I wanted a good pair of jeans and these pairs are a little pricey, but I was more than willing to spend it on good quality ones. My body isn't the most perfect body ever. However, I have quite a flat stomach. I also have wide hips and short stocky legs. My jeans are usually too long or too tight around the waist and let's face it; who enjoys jeans shopping? Let me tell you..no matter how nice the jeans are; you will never enjoy it! My personal shopper suggested I try Joni jeans because I was looking for a high waisted pair. As soon as I stepped my foot into them, I fell flat on my face. They were way to skinny minnie for me. Then, she brought me 2 pairs of the Jamie jeans. At first, they were super comfy and stretchy..exactly what I look for in jeans! They were really flattering and I fell in love! I purchased 3 and 4 on the set above. First pair is a blue black that is stunning! And then just a standard staple black pair.
Now after having the 2 pairs for a month, I have one word for you; stretch. As much as I love comfortable jeans, I would also enjoy if they would stay on my body! After about an hour of wearing these jeans, they're sagging and falling right off me. Maybe I need a smaller size, but who knows. I don't fully recommend these jeans because although they are super comfy, they're not worth 60$ to have them falling off of me.
However, I 150% recommend their Leigh Jeans. I purchased one pair whilst I was at Topshop and have nothing bad to say about them.Jamie Jean review

Jamie Jean review by x0smileyrandax0 featuring blue skinny jeans
Disclaimer: I purchased these items with my own money. I am in no way bragging.
Requested...
Purchase my Jamie jeans here
Thanks for reading guys!
Miranda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment