Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Trendy for fall | Trench Coat

Sadly, my favorite season is almost over. I love fall fashion and all the activities you get to do with friends and family. Mostly, this fall I have been very lazy. I would usually just chuck on a sweater and a scarf and I'd be done. This killer combo was perfect for the chilly, crisp weather. However, there were those days when I thought to myself "Omg it's raining what do I wear?!" This autumn was notorious for rain here in NY! Last spring, I invested in this very "sophisticated" coat from NastyGal. I adore this trench! It keeps me dry from the rainfall but helps me fashionable whilst doing it. I can't wait to get rain boots to pair with this. I'll be all ready to jump around in puddles and dance in the rain!

Trench: NastyGal 
 Top: Brandy Melville
 Jeans: AE 
Boots: Topshop

Thanks for reading guys!
Miranda xx




No comments:

Post a Comment