Tuesday, February 9, 2016

On A Snoozzze Day

Who doesn't love a pair of pajamas that are comfy and cute? The answer is NO ONE. Literally everybody likes pajamas and if you don't then you're doing something wrong. One of my favorite websites for anything fun and practical is Misguided. They are really just killing it. Everything about their brand/website is perfection. For months I had been lusting over a pajama set with the quote "On A Snoozzze Day" plastered on the butt. Considering the fact that it was a parody of Drake's "On a Tuesday" I thought it was pretty clever. Now put Drake and pajamas together and you have my heart. So naturally, I asked for a pair for Christmas and thanks to Santa, I got them! I also had an impromptu photoshoot in my roommates bed to show them off... :)
Thanks for reading guys! 
Miranda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment