Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sneaker Sunday

Sneakers are really surprising me lately...usually I'm a boot girl but I think I may have switched sides! I've been loving sneakers lately to add a casual/sporty look to my daily outfit. I got these Nike Roshes in the photos below last spring. I have gotten SO much use out of them and they are super comfy it's like walking on clouds. (Not Kidding) I paired them with plain black leggings from Topshop and a grey Forever 21 turtleneck. Now a turtleneck and sneakers may sound like a weird combo but I honestly loved the way it looked. Take a look:


Since sneakers are so in right now, I've decided to share some of the sneakers on my wishlist.

Shop my picks below:
Nike Harache
Nike Air Force 1 07 
ZARA Contrast Sneakers

Thanks for reading guys!
Miranda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment