Monday, September 14, 2015

NYFW | SS 2016

NYFW is the best week of the year in my opinion. I've never been able to see it first hand until this year. My roommates and I headed down to the Skylight at Moynihan Station to check out the street style and hopefully spot some of our style crushes! Here are some pictures captured at NYFW...
Sarah, Tara and Jena 
 Chantal Jefferies right before 
she went into the show.
After standing around for an hour, Jena actually got to go into a show thanks to a writer who didn't want her ticket anymore. Sarah and I waited for her to come out and we went to grab some food before the subway ride home. I don't know if anyone else is aware but there is a place called Madison Square Eats with the best food ever. It's all spanish food (my favorite) and it's not expensive. On a warm summer night, it was nice to enjoy our food outside with the view of the best city in the world.
 Loving life with our empanadas...
All in all, it was great day and I was in heaven the entire time.

Thanks for reading guys!
Miranda xx


No comments:

Post a Comment